Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Amanda and Jason


We recently received another "glowing" review from a very sweet couple.  Amanda and Jason got married in March of this year.  Amanda came to us looking for the perfect invitations and wedding day items for their special day!  We were able to do just that!  



"Dear Courtni & Darci,
Well what can I say; invitation shopping can be quite overwhelming!
After weeks of searching, pinteresting and combing through blogs, I began to feel like we would never find the invitations that would capture the overall theme of our wedding day.  While communicating my frustrations to a colleague on the “headaches” of invitation shopping, another colleague overheard my angst and mentioned that, his wife (Courtni) may have the answer.  He explained that not only does Courtni have great ideas, but she would be happy to meet up to present the DG portfolio. 
From the moment my fiancé and I had our first meeting with Courtni, we knew we were in great hands.  Courtni & Darci created exactly what we were looking for: simple, classic and elegant!  The quality of printing exceeded our expectations but it did not stop there… the ceremony programs were absolutely stunning, and the butterflies for the seating chart …Gorgeous!  Oh yes and I cannot forget the whimsical table numbers, which were quite lovely in every way. All were reasonably priced to fit within our budget.
Many guests contacted me after the wedding and complimented us on all the details displayed throughout the evening. I cannot thank DG Invites enough for making it all possible!  You all did such an amazing job and we are truly thankful the wonderful invitation experience. 
Y’all are awesome =)"





No comments: